Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Asp .Net Web Site Project in Asp .Net 4

Pro ASP.NET 4 in C# 2010, Fourth EditionAsp .Net Web Web Site Project in Asp .Net 4 is an excellent starting point for a new project. It comes packed with Membership, Master Page, Style Sheet etc.














Lets explore the contents of a project. The Accounts folder contains the Membership related forms. Most important being Login.aspx and Register.aspx. Forms Authentication is enabled by default.


In the Styles Folder there is Site.css.


Site.master is the Master Page.


First Let me take Site.master. I am editing the heading 'My ASP.NET Application' to 'Shalvin Content Mangement System' which is an H1.


Now I am selecting Default.aspx. I am editing the existing contents of the page to suit my project.
















Clicking on the Login link at the right side of the page will take you to the Login page.















There is an option for Registering as a new user.


1 comment: